Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 22 pictures - Hays, KS & Alliance, NE

OK, I've been slacking with the pictures! I'll blame the network...the wireless network I was trying to use would not let me upload any pictures. So I am uploading two days worth tonight.


Our departure from the city of Hays, NE on the way to the start in Alliance, NE.
The approach into Alliance.

There were about 30 racers already on the ground there when we arrived.

We were greeted by ARC volunteer Jay who offered to clean our windows. Thanks Jay!

The college team from Indiana State University cleans the belly of the plane. Oh to be young!

Barbara cleans the bugs from our plane

Some of our greeters in Alliance

Team #13. What a great plane! A Maule tail wheel. Look at the big bush tires.

Up close

Team #21 parked and ready to race